S1E11: Q&A with Cindy and Dawn, No. 1
October 7, 2021
- Today’s episode is our first Charlotte Mason Q&A with Cindy and Dawn
- What volume should a mother of young children start with first?
- What does Charlotte say about asking children questions after their readings?
- What criteria would you use to decide on a curriculum that will best suite your family?
- How do you keep up a culture of narration in a house full of introverts?
- What can you do when your child doesn’t enjoy reading, especially older books?
- How can you motivate students to do as well on written narration as oral narration?
Toward a Philosophy of Education by Charlotte Mason
Home Education by Charlotte Mason
Mind to Mind by Karen Glass
Know and Tell by Karen Glass
Find Cindy and Dawn:
Cindy’s Patreon Discipleship Group
Mere Motherhood Facebook Group
Dawn’s Articles on Afterthoughtsblog.net