S2E21: Charlotte Mason and Special Education with Tammy Glaser
January 27, 2022
- Today’s guest is Tammy Glaser, mother of 2 adult children, one with special needs, as well as a founder of a Charlotte Mason private school
- How Tammy discovered Charlotte Mason and decided it would work well for her family
- Why Tammy’s school integrates special needs, gifted and neuro-typical children in the same classroom
- What parts of Charlotte Mason’s philosophy are particularly suited for working with special needs students?
- What advice do you have for homeschooling children with special needs?
- Looking back now, do you still think it was the right decision to use Charlotte Mason methods with your daughter?
Books and Links Mentioned:
Parents and Children by Charlotte Mason
A Charlotte Mason Companion by Karen Andreola
Home Education by Charlotte Mason
A Philosophy of Education by Charlotte Mason
Find Cindy and Tammy:
Cindy’s Patreon Discipleship Group
Mere Motherhood Facebook Group
Tammy’s Mathematics Website–Rarefied