S2E30: The AmblesideOnline Curriculum with Emily Tallent
June 1, 2022
- Today’s guest is Emily Tallent, homeschooling mother of 6 who uses the AmblesideOnline curriculum in her home
- How did you come to know about Charlotte Mason and AmblesideOnline?
- What made you decide to choose AmblesideOnline for our homeschool?
- What do you feel are some of the strengths of AmblesideOnline?
- What does a typical homeschooling day look like for your family?
- What is it that you like about AmblesideOnline’s middle school science choices?
- Do you see any potential problems for people diving into using AO?
- What are your suggestions for moms new to AO?
Books and Links Mentioned:
Parents and Children by Charlotte Mason
Home Education by Charlotte Mason
For the Children’s Sake by Susan Schaeffer Macaulay
The Well-Trained Mind by Susan Wise Bauer
The Mystery of the Periodic Table by Benjamin Wilker and Jeanne Benedick
In Vital Harmony by Karen Glass
Start Here by Brandy Vencel
Find Cindy Online:
Cindy’s Patreon Discipleship Group
Mere Motherhood Facebook Group