S1E17: Charlotte Mason Methods in a School Setting with Adrienne Freas
December 2, 2021
- Today’s guest is Adrienne Freas, a classical Charlotte Mason education consultant
- How did you make the connection between classical and Charlotte Mason education?
- How did you come to learn about Charlotte Mason in the first place?
- How did you get into applying these principles to charter and public school settings?
- How do you train and help school teachers to use these methods?
- What are the biggest challenges in helping a school convert to Charlotte Mason methods?
- What is the value of discord and challenges in understanding?
Books and Links Mentioned:
Ourselves by Charlotte Mason
Philosophy of Education by Charlotte Mason
For the Children’s Sake by Susan Schaeffer Macaulay
Better Late Than Early by Raymond and Dorothy Moore
The Literary Life of Adrienne Freas
2019 Back to School Conference
Find Cindy and Adrienne:
Cindy’s Patreon Discipleship Group
Mere Motherhood Facebook Group
Adrienne’s Classical Education Facebook Group