S1E9: Exploring Nature with Children with Lynn Seddon
September 16, 2021
- Today’s guest is Lynn Seddon, author of the nature study resource Exploring Nature with Children
- How Lynn first stumbled upon Charlotte Mason home education
- What are we talking about when we say “nature study”?
- How Lynn became interested in nature study
- What about living in places where it seems challenging to find nature to study?
- How do you make time to get outside every day?
- What do you see as benefits to nature study?
- What is your favorite season in England?
- What is a Calendar of Firsts?
- What do you use for your own nature notebook?
- Why Lynn decided to write Exploring Nature with Children
- What about those who feel they are not good at drawing?
- What would you tell a new homeschool parent coming to Charlotte Mason for the first time?
Home Education by Charlotte Mason
Ourselves by Charlotte Mason
Last Child in the Woods by Richard Louv
Find Cindy and Lynn:
Cindy’s Patreon Discipleship Group
Mere Motherhood Facebook Group
Lynn’s Website, Raising Little Shoots